Here's the recipe I used:
SUBMITTED BY: Gudny Bjorg Kjaerbo"This one is a quick recipe that merely involves mixing a few basic ingredients and patting the dough into the pan. No need to wait for the dough to rise with this approach."
|PREP TIME||10 Min|
|COOK TIME||25 Min|
|READY IN||35 Min|
|Original recipe yield 1 pizza|
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 package active dry yeast (2 1/2 tsp)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- Combine flour, salt, sugar, and yeast in a large bowl. Mix in oil and warm water. Spread out on a large pizza pan. Top as desired.
- Bake at 375 degrees C (190 degrees C) for 20 to 25 minutes.